Who Needs a Mantra?

A mantra can be defined as a sacred phrase or word that is used to focus and embodies some aspect of spiritual power. Your next response might be "Who cares?" To grow as individuals, we must believe in something greater than ourselves. Your goals will also grow. Spirituality can be grounded in religious beliefs or personal beliefs. However, it can be equally empowering if it is rooted in personal beliefs.



Every woman is capable of greatness. All she has to do to make it happen is to believe in herself. People can do extraordinary things every day by tapping into their inner spiritual power to help them reach their goals Online E-puja Service.


I find the power of mantras to have a profound personal meaning. Let me tell you about one of my favourite mantras. After having children, I was unable to identify who I was and how I could break out of the box I had placed myself. I was blessed to have met a few incredible athletes and mentors on my journey of self-discovery. Blake Norwood was one of these mentors. Blake had challenged me to run a 100-mile ultra-marathon. He also happened to be Race Director for such a race. Although I believed I couldn't do such a feat, Blake believed in me in a way that I couldn't. Blake's favorite mantra (and mine now) is "If it Is To be It Is up To Me." As I searched deep within myself for the strength to finish that race, this mantra echoed in my mind for nearly 30 hours. Blake died unexpectedly one year after I finished my second race. This mantra is now even more important to me whenever I need to remind to believe that I can do anything I find difficult. Blake's belief in me and my ability to overcome any obstacle is a strong belief that I can have faith in myself.


This mantra is a tribute and a gift to someone special. These words are very dear to my heart. They remind me that we all have more potential than we think.


This message is the one that I am passionate about and I want to share it with you. Every day, I try to do the right thing and share this message with other women so they can discover something wonderful within themselves. Although I sometimes doubt myself and wonder if my actions are right, I tell myself that it is up to me to make sure it resonates with other women.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mantra to Improve Relationships

The Best Mantra, Ever

Kuber Yantra - Excite Lord Kuber